The VDare Foundation’s mission is education on two main issues: first, the unsustainability of current US immigration policy and second, the “National Question,” which is the viability of the US as a nation-state. We do this through the VDARE.com webzine and VDARE Books, public speaking, conferences, debates and media appearances. more about VDARE
Latest News at VDARE
- Hope Not Hate Can’t Find Enough “Far-Right Extremism” In U.K.—So They Make It Up
- ZEROHEDGE: All Post-Covid Job Growth Scarfed Up By Immigrants—No Surprise To VDARE.com Readers
- CBP One—The Biden Regime Administrative Amnesty App
- NYT: How Are We Supposed To Know If Anything Has Changed Since Jim Crow Times? Are We Supposed To KEEP UP With The Changing Times?
- Women Taking Everything Personally, Part 374
- July 4, 2026—Will Americans Even Be Allowed To Celebrate?
- “Six Minutes That Changed the World”—The Battle Of Midway, June 4, 1942
- Corporate-America Is 100% Anti-White:Even Chick-fil-A Embraces Diversity, Inclusion, Equity (DIE) Agenda
- Allan Wall On Silvio Canto, Jr.'s Canto Talk: Spain And Mexico
- FEDERALE: Trump Or DeSantis? My Answer—DeSantis By A Mile
- Nigerian-American Teju Cole In The NYT: You White People Should Feel Guilty Over Vermeer
- Citi Bike Black Thugs Who Harassed Pregnant White Nurse Are Anchor Babies From West African Families On Welfare
- NYT Is Shocked, Shocked About Stuyvesant HS Test Results
- The Black Lives Matter Scandal—Is There A Pattern?
- Trump: I’ll End Birthright Citizenship. Your Move, DeSantis, Scott, Haley et al!