The VDare Foundation’s mission is education on two main issues: first, the unsustainability of current US immigration policy and second, the “National Question,” which is the viability of the US as a nation-state. We do this through the VDARE.com webzine and VDARE Books, public speaking, conferences, debates and media appearances. more about VDARE
Latest News at VDARE
- UFOs (But Not UFO Videos) Are Back In The News
- Would Joe Biden Have Conceded if He'd Lost? John Podesta Said "No"
- Radio Derb Transcript Up For June 2: Biden Falls, A Trillion Here..., Misery Index, And BLM Corruption, Etc.
- ANN COULTER: CNN Fires Chairman Chris Licht Because It Doesn't Want To Report ANYTHING Interesing—Like Immigrant Crime
- In 2022 Minneapolis, 60% White/18% Black, Blacks Are 89% Of Shooting Suspects
- Why Blow Up A Dam?
- Sailer In TakiMag: A Government Of Laws And Not Of Races
- Funny Thing: A Century Ago, Eugenics Was The Elite Consensus—Just Like Critical Race Theory Is Now
- James Kirkpatrick and Paul Kersey Interview Heather Mac Donald On WHEN RACE TRUMPS MERIT
- Cambridge University: Anglo-Saxons Did Not Exist
- If Mexico Can Let Central Americans And Africans Cross Into The US, An American Administration Can Makes Them Take Them Back
- Good News: Murder Is Down, Bad News—Still Well Above Any Year In This Century Before George Floyd’s Death
- NYT: Why It's Hard To Tear Down Racist Roads
- Hope Not Hate Can’t Find Enough “Far-Right Extremism” In U.K.—So They Make It Up
- UNION JACKAL ON IMMIGRATION: Hope Not Hate Can’t Find Enough “Far-Right Extremism” In U.K.—So They Make It Up