Find the daily News updates here. An organization where controversial issues are met head on without the counter-cultural bias now dominant in the land.
American Renaissance was published as a monthly print magazine from October 1990 through January 2012. All back issues are available here. AR has had a web presence since 1994, and we consider AmRen.com to be the Internet’s premier race-realist site. Every weekday we publish articles, podcasts, videosoch news items from a world-wide race-realist perspective.
Latest News Updates from American Renaissance
- Commencement Speaker Says American Laws Are ‘White Supremacy’
- Trump Pledges to End Birthright Citizenship on First Day in Office
- How Did Hundreds of Noncitizens End Up on Chicago’s Voter Rolls?
- Black Chicago Residents Slam City Officials Over Funding for Migrants
- Melee, Stabbing, and Shots Fired at Washburn HS Somali Culture Night
- The Toll of Police Violence on Black People’s Mental Health
- California’s Unconstitutional, Morally Repugnant Racist Quotas Thrown Out by Federal Court
- Lord of the Rings Fans up in Arms Over Decision to Change Aragorn’s Race to Black for New Collectible Card Game
- 2 Arrested in South Florida Mass Shooting Investigation
- Chick-fil-A Faces Calls for Boycott Over DEI Job
- Applicants Seeking to Join RAF Described as ‘Useless White Male Pilots’ in Bid to Hit ‘Impossible’ Diversity Targets
- Verified Hate: The Dark Heart of Leftism
- Lawmakers Including Ted Cruz Slam NYC College for Allowing ‘Hateful Graduation Speech’ by Law Grad
- George Washington University Officially Drops Nickname Deemed “Extremely Offensive”
- Psychologist Wants to ‘Expose and Shame’ Professors Giving Black Students Lower Grades Than Whites