Find the daily News updates here. An organization where controversial issues are met head on without the counter-cultural bias now dominant in the land.
American Renaissance was published as a monthly print magazine from October 1990 through January 2012. All back issues are available here. AR has had a web presence since 1994, and we consider AmRen.com to be the Internet’s premier race-realist site. Every weekday we publish articles, podcasts, videos, et news items from a world-wide race-realist perspective.
Latest News Updates from American Renaissance
- Target Diversity Chief Demands ‘White Women’ Get to Work Against America’s Systemic Racism
- Former Chick-fil-A Boss Dan Cathy Suggests White People Shine Black People’s Shoes in Resurfaced Video
- Howard University Pushes for UN Tribunal to Force Washington to Pay African Americans — Without the Approval of Voters
- I’m a Couples Therapist. Something New Is Happening in Relationships.
- Parched Earth: ANC Introduces Race Quotas for Water Use
- Biden Wants to Emasculate the Police
- Progressive Church Apologizes Over Calendar Depicting White Child on Cover
- Florida Homeowner Staged House Fire ‘Hate Crimes’ After Falling Behind on Bills
- Five Illegal Aliens Charged with Murdering 15-Year-Old Boy in Maryland
- Number of New German Citizens Hits 20-Year High as Many Syrians Naturalized
- Labour Plans New Curbs on Migration and Visas for Foreign Workers
- Report on CPAC Hungary 2023
- Crime Spree Incites Fear That ‘Doom Loop’ Could Spread From S.F. To Oakland
- Anarcho-Tyranny in Black and White
- UConn to Require Students to Pass ‘Anti-black Racism’ Course in Order to Graduate